One-on-one expert assistance and training with Erin.
Get the help you need with WordPress, Plugins, Themes, or HTML/CSS
Erin O’Brien is available to answer your questions about web hosting, WordPress, themes, plugins, or HTML/CSS customization. She can empower you to update your website, employ best SEO practices, and utilize advanced functionality in plugins.
These (typically) one-hour sessions can include:
Starting Out with WordPress Websites
- Buying a URL, setting up hosting, and/or installing WordPress
- Finding, installing, and configuring WordPress Themes that fit your needs
- Planning your new website’s development to grow with alongside your business
- Starting your e-Commerce store with WooCommerce, and what to consider as you grow
- Working with slideshows, image galleries, contact forms, e-newsletter opt-ins, and other special plugin functionality
- Learning best practices for Blogging, Categories/Tags, Page Titles/Meta descriptions
- Analyze your website content organization, calls-to-action, and overall user-friendliness of your site
HTML/CSS Design & Maintenance
- Customizing your WordPress Theme design, fix display issues with CSS, add more style
- Developing custom page templates for your WordPress Theme
- Coding special Widget areas, optimizing navigation menus, and using the Customize menu
- Setting up Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools, and understanding their usage
- Basic WordPress SEO strategies and implementing SEO plugins
- Optimize site performance: site loading speed, database sizes, file sizes, file caching
- Recovering from a hack and preventing WordPress vulnerabilities
If you are not based in Colorado, please contact me, together we can schedule a time that works for a remote consultation via Join.me or Skype. If you’re not sure about your needs, before signing up for a timeslot, please contact me with your initial questions to see if we’re a good fit to work together.